Loading...

That's My Tomboy Grand Winner is April Marie Epey Herher

Today, That's My Tomboy Grand Finals was held. Band vocalist April Marie Epey Herher topped 36 contestants of the first lesbian beauty...

Today, That's My Tomboy Grand Finals was held. Band vocalist April Marie Epey Herher topped 36 contestants of the first lesbian beauty pageant on TV. It's Showtime! T-Boom grand finalists competed in speech, talent and Q&A.


Crowd-favorite Kim Andaya failed to deliver the best answer but she was the favored to win the competition.

That's My Tomboy 3rd Runner-up (Php 50,000 and plaque)
39 - Rejoice Faraon
1 - Kim Andaya

That's My Tomboy 2nd Runner-up (Php 100,000 and plaque
25 - Sky Teotico

That's My Tomboy 1st Runner-up
Kim Orencio

That's My Tomboy Grand Winner 
Epey Herher
Best in T-Boom Speech: Rejoice Faraon
Best in T-Boom Style: April Mariz "Epey" Herher
Best in T-Boom Talent:  Kim Orencio
Best in T-Boom Smile: Kim Andaya

Judges for That's My Tomboy Grand Finals were Charice, Daniel Matsunaga, Iza Calzado, Ai-ai delas Alas and Jhong Hilario.

thats my tomboy grand finals 9014432645458823923

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo