Loading...

Bea Binene Reacts to Xian Lim Kim Chiu Kalokalike Issue!

 All's well that ends well. Xian Lim is under fire after the shocking incident that happened in Banana Nite last Chinese New Year. He ...

 All's well that ends well. Xian Lim is under fire after the shocking incident that happened in Banana Nite last Chinese New Year. He referred to Kim Chiu Kalokalike Charmae Viking as Bea Binene.

Xian Lim had already said his sorry last week. Frasco Mortiz had already said his piece about this incident.

But we never heard from the teen actress, and here's what she's got to say to Xian Lim! Click here for more --->


@BeaBinene: I guess its time for me to speak up regarding the issue about Xian Lim and Kim Chiu kalokalike. My name has just been dragged. ...

@BeaBinene: And I don't take that personally. I have nothing against the both of them. I even wanna thank Xian for mentioning my name. ...

@BeaBinene: To the Kalokalike, you are pretty too and I'm happy na kahawig daw kita. Thankyou. :) @XianLimm #peace #nosarcasm #nohate
xian lim kalokalike issue 1623281420010324745

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo