Loading...

Megan Young, Miss World 2013 Statement After Crowning Moment

Seems like only yesterday that I was flying out to Bali, Indonesia to represent the Philippines and show the world what I had. And now,...


Seems like only yesterday that I was flying out to Bali, Indonesia to represent the Philippines and show the world what I had. And now, at the foot of my bed, I see the Miss World sash. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine to be in this position. Never did I think of myself to be worthy of such an honor. But the paths that I've chosen have proven me wrong 

This year will be an amazing one. I can already feel the good vibes and positive energy and I can't wait to start planning for things so that you can witness my journey as well.

I don't know where I would be without the people who have come and gone in my life, and the people that have come and stayed as well. Every single moment that I had with them, whether it was just a simple hello or a big thing that happened in my life, the way I act and think is all because of these people and life lessons.

Thank you for the happiness, thank you for the tears, thank you for the heart to heart talks, thank you for the heartbreak, thank you for the hugs, thank you for being mean to me, thank you for understanding, thank you for misunderstanding, thank you for caring, thank you for not giving a damn, thank you for the love and affection. Thank you, thank you thank you. 

This isn't only for the people close to my heart. This is also for the people who have witnessed my journey and became a part of it through support. Thank you. Maraming salamat sa mga Pilipino na sumuporta. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. Sana maging inspirasyon ako sa inyo. Samahan niyo ako sa aking lakbay bilang bagong Miss World 2013. 

This isn't the end of the journey. It is only the beginning.

Source: Miss World - Philippines FB Page

miss world 2013 1606416661819413177

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo