Loading...

The Three Bloggers

The one I really envy . You got the one and it did not even took you a long shot to get the person you like. I am happy that you have found ...

The one I really envy. You got the one and it did not even took you a long shot to get the person you like. I am happy that you have found the person that you wanted. I hope that you'd be perfect together. I didn't think that you'd be able to pull it off, but you did. And now, you two, remain to be what you two want you two to be.

The one I wanna be. You got everything. The brain that can easily juggle other people's minds. Those lips that can really turn any argument ruled out. Those charms that weakens even my knees. That kind of personality that you can carry even at the most unfortunate times.

The one I really really like. You know who you are. I hope you pass by. I still can feel that touch, that spark on your eyes, that awkward, lanky body. I miss you already. I want to see you, and feel the warmth of your palm locked with my hand. We will walk again. We shall talk again. We shall see each other again. I am very much willing to discover what we haven't with each other yet. I am very much curious as how everything will turn out for us. You were the perfect remedy for a broken heart.

For someone who got left behind at the same moment by someone who I had thought of to be the one. You saved me.

I tell you, you're special. You always tell me you're not but to me, you are. I look forward to be friends with you more, and eventually what you and I know that we want us to be.

These three bloggers are the bloggers I know, who have kept themselves in my mind for quite sometime now.

Three different people. One, who makes me smile. Two, who makes me bothered and worried. Three, who kills me with kindness.

Yes, I know how big of a loser I am. and I let my life be affected by people who may or may not even think that I exist in this world.
Confessions 905444142813000255

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo