Loading...

American Idol Top 9: Who's Leaving?

This week got me sad. For me, the better singers tonight were of course Kris Allen, Allison Iraheta and Daniel Gokey. Among the worst for me...

This week got me sad. For me, the better singers tonight were of course Kris Allen, Allison Iraheta and Daniel Gokey.

Among the worst for me were Anoop Desai, Megan Joy and Matt Giraud. He had my hopes down. Arrgh. I won't be surprised if he's going home this week.

But I am predicting it would be Allison Iraheta, Megan Joy and Matt Giraud in the bottom three.
Anyone could go home, I predict it would be Megan Joy's time to go.

And next week, its the surprise boot week so be ready for another Michael Johns ouster. Uhm, Matt Giraud is definitely in danger now.
American Idol 7889571662053049628

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo