Loading...

A Letter and Confusion.

One friend wrote me a letter. An orgmate. I'd try to tell you what it's all about. Its something like this. Dear Rommel, Recently, I...

One friend wrote me a letter. An orgmate. I'd try to tell you what it's all about. Its something like this.

Dear Rommel,

Recently, I'm trying to convice that I don't like this person much. But still, I end up trying. Maybe, I just can't resist a day not seeing her. This Engineering Week can't get any worse. She's a born dancer. That's why she'll be one of our organization's representative for Indakan '08, which by the way, will be held tomorrow at the UP Film Institute. Please support Team PiSME.

I always attend their practice. At times, I'll make excuses. Lousy ones. Just to be able to see her. Just to be able to be with her.

HA. I'm so sick of the feeling. I don't even know if I stand a chance. She's with someone.I don't know if its really serious. When I asked her, her reactions were very unclear. Its as if she doesn't care about her boyfriend. Its as if she didn't miss her.

Everytime, each time I see her stealing a glance at me, I feel the chills. I caught her doing that not only a couple of times. I don't know if I'm just assuming but she's just so special and I can't help it.

She always asks whenever she leaves, if I'm gonna come with her or them, or not. At times when I don't mind her, she's gonna ask me something. She's very thoughtful; she asks me about how my examination turned out and the like.

I don't wanna give meanings to whatever she's doing since I don't wanna break my heart. I don't wanna lose what a great friendship we have.

And this Engineering Week is killing me; these past few days, I see her pretty often. Well, we're classmates in most of the subjects. We frequently have study groups too. We always eat our lunch together, with our orgmates. HA. I wish I could confirm if she's interested too.

And if she's interested too, what shall I do? I'm so confused. And this is not only how complicated it can get. There are a lot of things that I can't say to you. A lot of things I can't say to her too.

I couldn't wait for the Holiday Break to come. I seriously need one week away from her.

Lovelots,
Dumb Ass

---
He's probably confused. I hope I could help him.

Another note, its quite weird that these past few days,I've been reading my Friendster horoscope and it seems so timely or rather, incidental that they do apply about the current happenings in my life.

And for today:
"Look at a stressful situation again -- is it really that bad? Chances are it's not."

Maybe I'm just trying to overanalyze things.

As of now, I'm too much pre-occupied with the Engineering Week. And my first strike of hell week's just finished with six straight exams! Whew. I know right!? HELL.

I guess I have to enjoy my last three academic days of the year and spend the last week of the year resting. Then, I'd have to embrace the year 2009 with a big bang, and hope that it'd be a better year for me.

And finally, my friend and I can figure out the answers to our questions and the solutions to our problems.

Ciao.

The Matters I Keep 8553777531434510009

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo