Loading...

Boredom and Realizations.

Ha. I miss blogging. My blog has been my bestfriend throughout college. He never fails to listen everytime I need to rant about things. He ...

Ha. I miss blogging. My blog has been my bestfriend throughout college. He never fails to listen everytime I need to rant about things. He never fails to make me feel better after every sad phase of my life. My blog knows me a lot. There are a few entries I don't publish that only my blog knows, and he keeps everything safe and secured, private. I just realized that he helped me go through lots of things. My blog has been a witness to my frustrations, realizations and victories for the past three years. Maybe without him, I'd be uber supressed. This blog's been up for quite a few years already, amazing. Click it here. I did some back reading and look back at some of the memories we shared together. Some entries, I can't help but laugh, some I can't help but cry.

Boredom.

Takipsilim.
Apparently, ABS-CBN bought the rights for a teleserye spinoff of Twilight. A lot of Pinoy fans wouldn't want it to happen. Thus, the reason why a thread full of "ABS CBN will ruin this Twilight shiznit" welcomes me everytime I visit Multiply.

My reaction. I don't actually care. Even if Twilight was super duper mega hyped since early this year and then to top it off, the movie. I didn't gain interest into actually reading the book nor watching the movie. I don't easily go with the flow eh.

Though I feel for these die-hard fans, its like GMA 7 ruining the Survivor franchise, I don't think we could put a stop on it na. All we have to do is to accept it and hope that ABS-CBN make a splendid job of it. Spirits was actually good. *erm, I think it was good, Maja Salvador LOVE*

Pero please, stop flooding Multiply na ha!?

Celebrity Crushes. I had always been a fan of Angel Locsin. Though I think switching to ABS-CBN did her any good, I still think she's hot. *erm, his Charley days on Click most specially*

And I was never a fan of Cristine Reyes until Eva Fonda. Gawd. I definitely missed a lot. She was a forgettable face in Starstruck 1. But I always thought she shouldn't have been eliminated that early. I never knew SHE. COULD. BE. THIS. HOT. Haha.

A Thing For Dancers. I watched some episodes of So You Think You Can Dance in YT and I tell you that show's full of hot dancers. I never knew I had a thing for dancers until the past month. I was like going gaga over some celebrities and friends who're like so hot when they dance and like so meh, after dancing. Again, this might just be brought up by the Indakan fever but 'twas actually good that I now appreciate "dancing" more than ever.

I have a little crush on my two dormmates because of them being good at dancing. I love Maja Salvador even more!

Pasttime. Yes. Ako na ang aliping namamahay. I cook. I wash the dishes. I buy what's needed. I cleaned the garage. Everything. Pero nagagawa ko pa din mag-internet and mag-text. *even if I have three ME 73 papers due on January 10 (good news: I already finished one!)*

Holiday Fever. I always love this time of the year. As many of my batchmates from highschool and elementary texts me a lot and are very much willing to meet up to roam around this boring city. But what makes my stay here special are the people I grew up with and of course my family. We do things just for the heck of it. Just for the time we can spend with each other.

But I miss my UP dormmates, my friends since Kalai and my newfound friends in Molave.
Most of all, I miss my orgmates, some UPDOSTSA members and my super love na org even if five months pa lang ako since induction PSME-UPSU (Pisme'). I miss a lot of them. The past two months, Pisme ang buhay ko. They were my friends and my family (besides SD - extended family) in UP. I never have to change to be with them. What I love about them is that they're all genuine people. They lend their hands and ears when they know that there's a problem. They always try to understand me. With them, I find comfort. Its just amazing how we connect much and probably, know (AS IN KNOW) each other so well in just a short span of time. I love Pisme' ! And I miss you guys. Especially...

Realize.

I realized that its really not important if the one you love doesn't reciprocate the feelings you have for him/her. What's important is that you are loving the person you want to love and that love can take you a long way. You can learn a lot of things. What's important is that you are loving because you choose to and if its what it takes, then go.

As for me, it pays out that I don't get easily hurt. I do believe that this is an indication that I am a stronger person now. I always try to figure things out in my own way. I know now that even how many times I fall, it may not be that easy but I know I'll get through every problem. After all, I know that if I couldn't carry the burden anymore, I have friends who'll always be there to back me up.

I have finally decided to just let it be. If my feelings for her expire, then good. We can be friends more than ever. But I won't pressure myself to unlove her. I just can't. I hope if it does fade, the sooner, the better. *something's telling me, I'd be able to move on like after n years* I don't want to seem like a loser again.

However, I can always pretend that I don't have anymore feelings for her. That way I can retain the friendship. I can still love, even knowing she can't love me the way I would have wanted her to.

Lol. Realize. If you just realize, what I just realized. We'll be perfect for each other. We'll never find another. Just realize, what I just realized. We'll never have to wonder what we'll miss out on each other now.

We'll definitely miss a lot.
The Network 2933795041436407290

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo