Loading...

Stalkers, My Second Semester A.Y. 2008-2009 Schedule! Haha.

After three deadly days, I almost pass out because ES 13 is so mailap. Imagine, one teacher even had an interview just for the students to g...

After three deadly days, I almost pass out because ES 13 is so mailap. Imagine, one teacher even had an interview just for the students to get slots for the subject. I brought two friends in the interview, and one of my friends was granted the slot. I was mummified. If I didn't bring my friend there, I could've gotten the slot. But God is so kind, there's a newly opened section that I was able to ge in. I cancelled my ES 12 TTh class in conflict and went straight to another professor to prerog for his ES 12 WF class.

Yes, I know that my schedule's pretty heavy during WF's but I like it this way. It would allow me to make use of my TTh afternoons in preparation for WF days. That also means I can still have a parttime work, maybe tutorials, afternoons of TTh.

My Monday class is the only schedule of the subject so, there's no choice but to have a Monday class. I hope this semester would be a blast for me and for you and the entire human race. HAHA. Corny.

That's it. I'll just have to pay tomorrow and get myself enrolled, officially.

Exams and Acads 6292659826767130732

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo