Loading...

Homestretch

Its the last week of exams and I wish it'd be over, but then, its quite ironic since I know if time gets faster than the usual, I'd ...

Its the last week of exams and I wish it'd be over, but then, its quite ironic since I know if time gets faster than the usual, I'd be dead meat by the end of the semester.

As of now, there are only two subjects that I know, I'm sure to pass. There are two subjects which I thought I will be able to pass, but I am kinda nervous right now since I don't know if I really fared well in the Finals. I am actually pissed off since I only need 50% to pass both of this courses but it felt that with my Finals performance, there's a possibility that I'll fail.

On Saturday, I will take the ME 63 Finals in the afternoon and ES 12 in the morning. Though I know that I'd surely fail ES 12, I'd try my best to get a really good grade. No one knows when this teachers would curve the grades so that more students will pass.

Last week, I got pre-occupied with five exams and this past few days with the newsletter we have to produce for Molave Residence Hall, my dormitory. Yesterday, the first issue was distributed and I am so happy to have accomplished the project, as Associate Editor. The name of the newsletter is KANLAON.

So, two days ago, the CRS results for first run are out and...

I got the following:

TTh
08:30-10:00 [GE 1]
10:00-11:30 [ES 13]

WF
01:00-04:00 [ME 41]
04:00-07:00 [ME 91]

I am kinda happy with the results since I got what I needed, I only need to enlist ES 12 and ME 73. If CRS won't be kind to me and give any of the two subjects I need for the next semester, my back-ups are EnE 31, ES 10, MS 1, Soc Sci 3, or Arkiyoloji 1.


Yes, I'm still hoping that I'd pass all of these subjects and I'm still hoping to get my scholarship back. :)

As of now, I'm looking forward to a fun sembreak. Would probably meet up with some classmates and batchmates and would probably be the main organizer of the met up or reunion thngy.


Exams and Acads 4231098053648671904

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo