Loading...

CRS Galore.

So last Monday was the start of CRS (Computerized Registration System) Enlistment in University of the Philippines - Diliman. I enlisted the...

So last Monday was the start of CRS (Computerized Registration System) Enlistment in University of the Philippines - Diliman.

I enlisted the following subjects.

The following subjects are the subjects I need to enlist this semester to avoid delay in the course.

ME 91. The department offered only two sections. Both will be handled by Mr. Andre Publico. I prefer the 4-6:30 WF class. ME 91 is Numerical Methods in Mechanical Engineering.

ME 41. The department offered only two sections. Since I only want afternoon classes on WF's, I prefer the 1-3:30 class to be handled by Mr. Ace Puno. ME 41 is Mechanisms.

Other subjects that I need to take up.

ME 73. ME 73 is Mechanical Measurement and Instrumentation. Senior friends told us that its more of a laboratory course. It is also needed that you know much about Thermodynamics for this subject. It only has one schedule as far, and its on a Monday 10am-4 pm.

I need two GE's this semester. It's either I'll take PI 100 or EnE 131 or I need to be patient to get any of the following subjects: Geol 1, Arkiyoloji 2, Soc Sci 1, Soc Sci 3, Nat Sci 2 or STS.

I am still torned between these three subjects. ES 13, ME 131 or ME 165.

That's pretty much how I enlisted.

Some people asked me which subjects I can recommend, and which professors, so here's a list:

Geog 1 - Marino Deocariza
Eng 1/CW 10 - Ma. Celeste Flores Coscolluela
Eng 11- Isabela Mooney
Math- Mia Rosales / Dennis Leyson / Chona Tandang / Kim Vallesteros
Physics- Godofredo Bautista / Mary Jacquiline Romero
ES 21- Arthur Gonzales
ES 26- Hilario Sean Palmiano/Arturo Cortes
ES 12- Geral Jo Denoga / Louis Danao
Soc Sci 2- Celito Arlegue
Pan Pil / Hum 1 - Reuel Aguila / Rommel Rodriguez
Comm 3- Fabiola Ortiz / Erika Valerio
Kas 1- Regulus Tantoco


Exams and Acads 2176148357240927483

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo