Loading...

Ninoy Aquino Day

The Upsilon Sigma Phi organized a T-Shirt Design Contest to commemorate the heroism of the late Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino Sr. So, I m...


The Upsilon Sigma Phi organized a T-Shirt Design Contest to commemorate the heroism of the late Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino Sr.

So, I made two designs. I actually didn't plan to join but my ex-roommate told me that I might win the 5,000 bucks prize. But, I was too lazy to make more intricate designs so I settled for these simple ones:

NINOY IDOLO NG PINOY

I AM WORTH DYING FOR


But this one won, maybe due to the creativity factor. An image of Ninoy Aquino's half-face with the LIVE Design. Very clever design, aight? Personally, the yellow color doesn't work for me.




My design "Ninoy: Idolong Pinoy" made it to the Top 10, and as consolation, I won a T-shirt. The judges were from Team Manila To view more of this, click here.

Anyway, enjoy your day off on Monday and celebrate the heroism, the fight of the great Ninoy Aquino for the Filipinos.

Indeed, we should prove that we are worth dying for.

This way, I have participated in the Ninoy Aquino commemoration. As for me, I have an exam on Monday. And it's gonna be heart-breaking and headaching day for me. I hope not.
The Reading Glasses 5106298604081862353

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo