Loading...

Over.

Exams are finally over. And my life's back to normal... well, at least for a week or two. I had three exams last week, three MAJOR exam...

Exams are finally over. And my life's back to normal... well, at least for a week or two. I had three exams last week, three MAJOR exams (to underscore the IMPORTANCE of passing these exams) rattled my oh-so-happy life.

Last Saturday was the ES 12 exam and boy, it was hard. Some freaking people told me they aced it, I didn't. So, yep, the moment they tell me that, I'm melting in disappointment. I sucked at the exam. But I guess I'm good at hiding disappointments or whatchamacallit. No one knows how I really feel after that exam. I'm actually pitying myself now. I guess I didn't prepare that much for that exam and so I deserve to get a really low score. But something inside me is telling me that I did fairly well, I just didn't focus on the smallest things, the ones to consider in the exam.

Meanwhile, my professor in ME 63 told us that we'll be having a surprise exam this week. I am really not prepared but I anticipated that the exam would be on last Tuesday... and yes, the exam was last Tuesday. I thought I've prepared enough but I guess I fought the battle unprepared. Super loser. I don't get it. I didn't sleep until I master the problems given on the book. I really have to get a high grade on the next exam. I can imagine the looks that my teacher will be giving at my exam paper, her eyes would literally pop out from disappointment since she teaches really well, and I, a very responsible student *sarcastic* didn't seem to get what she's been talking about for the past weeks! What a disappointment. An not to mention, red marks all over my paper. I won't be surprised to see if it'd seem that it looked like it got drenched in blood for red would be the color of the day. And failure is the word of the day.

Last Wednesday, I took ES 21 exam with all enthusiasm and confidence and what-have-you. I know I'm gonna ace my exam. I just can feel it. When I read the exam paper...

Number 1. Matrix. Determinant Theorems. Peanuts. Perfect.
Number 2. Oh, Inverse. But what the heck? Gauss Jordan Method? *skips*
Number 3. Oh look, Ranks and Gaussian Elimination Method. Cool. Answered it. Peanuts. Semi-sure of the answer I gave.

Then I returned to #2. And all I can think of is sh*t. sh*t. sh*t. What should I do? But I'm left with ten more minutes to do a crap alternative solution. And it's over. I entered the battle aiming for a perfect score and ending up with just passing, just because of that #2 question. Darn.

Exams are over. I'm over them.






The Reading Glasses 3490361323064394934

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo