Loading...

Stressful Days Here I Come

The hell week has officially started as I prepared for my Physics 72 exam earlier this week. What's nice is I have already taken the exa...

The hell week has officially started as I prepared for my Physics 72 exam earlier this week. What's nice is I have already taken the exam earlier and its scrapped out of my worries.

So I only have four more exams to take until the hell week's over. I have ES 11 on Tuesday. Exams comes in two weeks in this subject. Pretty fast, the advantage is that it'd be easier to allot time and to rethink and review since its still fresh in my memory since the last time it was lectured or this problems were solved and etc. The down low is, of the two chapters, the Friction part was so hard and probably I expect two problems in the exam coming out of it. So I really have to double my efforts.

I have this exam on ES1 on February 2 and its make or break. I have to at least pass this exam to have positive hopes in the subject. I am currently dismayed of my perf in this subject. Kinda disappointing.

My Math 55 exam will be on the sixth. I hope I'll have enough time to solve problems. This integrals thing is driving me nuts. I am kinda lax on my standing here since I got some high scores on my quizzes and on my 1st Long Exam. By the way, I got a 32/40... too low for the exam type. But if not for that pesky Lagrange problem, I'd be higher. That's 80% and I currently have 1.75 standing. :D Too good to be true. First time in my College Math history.

I have this paper for Social Sciences 2 that I'd have to pass on Monday, a newsletter to be published on Monday too. A CWTS project that's needed to be finalized on Wednesday. Stress is the word of the week.

I shall start resting now. I desperately need it for the next couple of weeks.

The Reading Glasses 1264936561044089476

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo