Loading...

I Can't Believe It: Its Megan!

Yes, Megan was the last casualty in Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2, facing tough opponents Ethel Booba, who got 23.72% of the votes a...



Yes, Megan was the last casualty in Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2, facing tough opponents Ethel Booba, who got 23.72% of the votes and surprisingly, Ruben Gonzaga, Pambato ng mga Regionals, which got a whopping 54.76% of votes.

The Davao and Mindanao region might have been responsible for the turnout of votes. But really, I am so so sad that Megzie, I fondly call her that eh, was the one to go last night. She was sooo gorgeous last night, she was a real princess.

I really hope to see more of her soon. I am glad that her efforts since Starstruck's now being paid off. She's getting the fame she wants.

Go Megan! :]
The Engine Starts 289577313975053173

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo