Loading...

Tagging the Network

Rica tagged me about this meme called "In The Spotlight". This is the first time I am doing this so please bare with me. What make...



Rica tagged me about this meme called "In The Spotlight".
This is the first time I am doing this so please bare with me.

What makes your blog unique?
It shows my true expressions in this wonderfully crazy life, and all things here are from me.

When did you start blogging?
I started way back 2004 I think. When I was in junior posting non-sense stuffs at Xanga.

Is this your first meme?
Nope. This is my 5th.

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
Creatively share my thoughts and develop my designing and language skills.

What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue?
I don't intend for it to be popular. I left Dakopipalace because I feel like it is getting so crowded though. I would just like to have some haven where I can share my thoughts freely.

What's your favorite childhood memory?
My Grade 6 Valedictory Speech.

If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you want to have with you?
Things. CP. PC. A book. Non-material. Family, Friends, God.

Are you a spiritual person?
Yes (: Very.

What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
Being thrown chewed Oreo cookies while sleeping. When I woke up, they are all laughing and I did not even know what happened till I saw the stains on my bedding.

What is your best quality?
I am very helpful. I am a great catalyst to whatever problem there is. I tend to patch things up flawlessly, plus I talk with substance.

What is your worst quality?
I am moody. So I change moods all the time. Lately, I have been so magagalitin.

I am tagging EVERYONE!
The Network 8759298070737900152

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo