Loading...

Prolonged Leave on Blogger

I don't think I still have the thing for blogging. However, I would like to keep things the way it should be and if I feel like posting ...

I don't think I still have the thing for blogging. However, I would like to keep things the way it should be and if I feel like posting I would have cyberworld supporting again.

As of now, the only factor I can consider is that I am too lazy to update nor make a new layout. Though I promised of a better blog when I come back, things just were not the same after that last hiatus I made.

This is the 119th post I have made in this blog. After being labelled as a spam blog, I do think I have to rest for a while. Although the status is now safe, I deter being a lousy blogger. I would not want to write anymore non-sense stuff here.

Plus, I really have to work on my academics. If I woul want to pursue this engineering course, I should set my priorities straight. Not that blogging hinders me to strive for excellence, but it kind of takes away time that I should allot on more important things. Not that blogging is not important for me, but I have to do everything for the sake of the more important thing which is the future.

Unlike any ordinary blogger leaving, I won't fade away. I think I can write anything here, all my thoughts still and all, but not that often as before. And I would want randominity be lessened, so I would want to write when I have more sensical stuff to write.

As of now, I am happy with this decision. I can make fun of this blog in the future days. Trust me, I won't fade away. I'd just hibernate. Maybe, I'd go for rebirth the next months or what. One thing's certain. This blog won't be staying any longer. If, if and only if, I decide to blog more often, I would have a new URL and might be a new identity.

But as long as I am still lazy doing a layout nor changing URL, you'll be reading this and you'll be having this.

*Sigh*

There might be more posts after this. Maybe ten to twelve more, in two month's time. But after that, say goodbye to DaKopiPalace
Prolonged Hiatus 2394624049404487455

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo