Loading...

The Blood-waiting Heart.

I am like a heart pumping, waiting for the blood to flow through me. Why does it have to be this way? Why can't we even look at each oth...

I am like a heart pumping, waiting for the blood to flow through me.

Why does it have to be this way? Why can't we even look at each other's eyes? Why can't we talk the same way as I can talk with others? Why won't you talk to me?


Really, I am tired of waiting. But I am still here. Still waiting for you.
I am tired hoping. But I am still here. Hoping.


But it seems like even friendship won't buy your trust. It feels like I have to give up.
But I don't wanna do that same mistake again, to give up.


Because whatever happens, I'll wait. And even if you're 59 and I'm 60, I'll still be here.

It doesn't really matter if you feel the same way I feel. All I ask is that we talk.
And we communicate.


Its been three weeks since I hear from you. I know I shall not demand.
But what it really boils down to is that I miss you.

I really really miss you.

Ironic, you're nearer but I still can't reach you.
Love 3496785613164910771

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo