Loading...

Hey, Who's on Blog Leave?

I am calling a blog leave starting tomorrow until the first week of June. No reason really. I don't really like the Hiatus term. I just ...

I am calling a blog leave starting tomorrow until the first week of June. No reason really.

I don't really like the Hiatus term.


I just miss days not suffering headache or eye strain. I want to concentrate myself to the upcoming Finals of Math 53 this summer.

When I go back, you can expect a new URL. New Layout. New me. But I can't promise that just right up.

I am gonna post weekly on events happening. That equals it to three posts for the whole duration of my blog leave.

I sure hope I want my blog addiction go minimal. As in, I can concentrate both in my academics and cyber life. And that's why I'm doing this. And lastly, I have a finance drought, that's one of the reasons too.

--

I so hope Wendy and Zeke goes back in PBB.

--

I so hope I pass Math 53 with flying colors.

--

So until next time, ciao! =)
BLOG LEAVE 5641258109903333274

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo