Loading...

Hey, What's Big With Summa?

I do aim for a "laude". But for us engineering students, it stays as a dream. Only a few can do that. A chosen 1/6 of the populati...

I do aim for a "laude". But for us engineering students, it stays as a dream. Only a few can do that. A chosen 1/6 of the population of ME batch can get it. So what then?

It really makes me feel so dumb. If this people get through with the UP life, without retaking a Math subject or passing all the subjects they have and "excel" in all of the field, then why can't I? I am pressuring myself now to make a move, to step it up a notch... I know that my course is really hard but I think if I just budget time wisely and do things one at a time, learn to prioritize and all, maybe I can do it.

Mikaela Fudolig was the Valedictorian Summa Cum Laude for this year. Why the hell has she gotten that 1.09 GWA, and had graduated UP that age. She is 16 years old. Fuck. That's just about when I stepped up at UP. And the thing is ka-batch ko siya.

I don't know what to expect. At least I get to enjoy high school life though, that one they can never take away from me. What's the point of graduating early if you don't enjoy what you're doing? Or maybe she enjoys it, but a lot has been lost from her. I mean a lot.

I still prefer my life. Whether it maybe simple or has many complexities, I love it.

I learn as I experience. And the only thing that matters to me is that I enjoy.

=)
Updates 6194685725536622132

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo