Loading...

On Hotdogs

I woke up this morning and eventually as I woke up, I checked my cellphone. Freaking three messages. :) I don't wanna go to my Math clas...



I woke up this morning and eventually as I woke up, I checked my cellphone. Freaking three messages. :)

I don't wanna go to my Math class so I skipped it. I ate my breakfast. Yummy yummy. Hotdogs.
Awwch. Jumbo Hotdog. Full. And sleeping.

I didn't go to my Chemistry class, although I have a problem set waiting for me in a few hours.

Then received a text from a friend,


Did you know that hotdogs have MSG(Monosodium Glutamate)?
And Salitre (Sodium Nitrate)?

Which are famous carcinogens..
It increases ur chance of getting pancreatic cancer by 67%.
Brain cancer by 200%
Leukemia by 900%



I am asking myself until now. Shocks, I love hotdog. Especially Tender Juicy. And...
Crap. Is this true? And I want to throw the hotdogs I ate earlier out of my system.
Shocks.
Shocks.

Healthwise, I hope I won't have these diseases. Awww.
Life Matters 6356289219393504194

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo