Loading...

On A Friend's Case

Only earlier did I know that one friend in Kalay is suffering from Brain Tumor. And that's the reason why I'm not seeing her lately....

Only earlier did I know that one friend in Kalay is suffering from Brain Tumor. And that's the reason why I'm not seeing her lately. She has not taken the Chem 16 2nd Long examination. And just last night, I was informed she had a Leave of Absence. She's a friend. One of those I knew first in Kalai. She is a great character.

We once had a misunderstanding but we have forgiven each other na. I was so sorry to hear the sad news. I am fervently praying for her fast recovery. I hope the operation will be fine and she'll be able to go to school again the next year.

Aww. I'm praying for you and my thoughts are with ya, just hold on. Stay strong. Pray.
You are a good girl and trials are just to make us strong.
You are blessed by God and He'll be guiding you.
Life Matters 2435868265559593246

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo