Loading...

Hiatus. =P (Makikiuso Muna)

This shall serve as my last post and yes, I am going on a hiatus. Feel free to comment on my posts and all, I'll drop by to update you w...

This shall serve as my last post and yes, I am going on a hiatus. Feel free to comment on my posts and all, I'll drop by to update you with what's happening to me sometime the Finals Week. But for now, Internet shall not be the priority for me. I have to study. I shall have the discipline to stop things for a moment.

Blogging has became an addiction to me for the past two to three weeks and it saddens me to depart for the mean time. But, again, studying is important to me and when all I have is failing grades then I better go study and focus more on my academics, I'll leave until Summer.

I think I can post two entries until the end of March.

Lovelots,

DaKopiBoi
HIATUS 5348570133346762183

Post a Comment

1 comment

Anonymous said...

what does Makikiuso Muna means?

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo