Loading...

DaKopi names +Da"BLOG"+

Yah. Yah. I know I'm on hiatus. But I am starting a new craze in my site: I am now accepting nominations for Da-BLOG. Da-BLOG is a wee...

Yah. Yah. I know I'm on hiatus. But I am starting a new craze in my site:

I am now accepting nominations for Da-BLOG.
Da-BLOG is a weekly competition, not only votes are counted but also the "contents" and "structure" of the blog that are on the list.
The Instructions:
a.) 15 Filipino Blogs will be chosen at the first week, this blogs will be judged according to the following:
Da-Blog Appeal ----------------------------10%
Da-Blog Content----------------------------40%
Da-Blog Design-----------------------------25%
Da-Blog Consistency------------------------25%
TOTAL: 100%
b.) After the first week, people shall nominate blogs and five of these blogs will be able to enter the Magic 15.
c.) After my judging, only the Top 10 Qualifiers are bound to the Popularity Round.
d.) A poll will be setup on which of the ten qualifiers shall be named "Da-Blog". The total votes shall be 50% of the total score of the blog. And we shall declare by Saturday the winner! =P
Da Blog 4228181755244881433

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo