Loading...

What Today is all About?

What a good start! A Physics 71 examination. And hopefully, oh so I wish, that I'd pass the exams. A lot of things are at stake if I did...

What a good start! A Physics 71 examination. And hopefully, oh so I wish, that I'd pass the exams.
A lot of things are at stake if I did not pass that examination:

1) I have lots to catch up for Finals and the 3rd Long Exam... I have to get a possibly 80% for each of the exams.
2) I don't wanna fail this subject. It seems to be relatively easy compared to the higher ones that I'll take in the future semesters. I can't be that bad at a basic thing.
3) Shifting. I would want to shift courses. I can't shift courses if I'm not in a good academic standing.

It's actually not a good thing to hope for just a PASSING MARK, but hey, I'd prefer a 3.0 over 5.0 no!

Anyways, back on the topic...

About two days ago, I passed by Ekang's blog (http://100mbps.blogspot.com):

Ekang said:
I don't get it. Why do some people make a big fuss about Valentine's Day?


And I started thinking, why do some people make a big fuss about Valentine's Day?
To me, it's just an ordinary day, where we can celebrate love, joy, happiness and the feeling of falling in love. Why should it be a big deal?

In our corridor, someone lost his iPod... and what's the "reason"? Because Feb. 14's nearing and someone has to date someone, and stealing is the answer to his needs. :)
Look at it, even if it's a motive or not. It's plausible. An iPod is an iPod, selling it, could cost you a thousand or so... you can treat someone in a thousand no! Lalo na kung UP ka.

Next, mga "nang-uutang" diyan.. Idadahilan pa nila na libre na lang... Valentine's naman.

Lol. Actually, I don't have to deal with this or talk about this, our religion actually, does not believe in this occasion. The very root of the celebration of this day. My grammar sucks big time, eh! Love.

If you love your family, you're loving someone in any way. You are celebrating this day.

Perhaps, it's better for love to be felt everyday than a in just a day of giving flowers, chocolates or love notes to your "special someone" just to make yourself seem romantic.

Onwards to Kalayaan week, I can't say that Dorm Romantiko (a presentation made for the Valentine's Day) is overrated or somehow, so much nga eh. Medyo pinreprevent na nga kasi yung Love Birds sa Kalai. Tapos gagawa pa ng activities such as speed dating, love rush, love mail at match making!

Hindi ako bitter. Pero, ganun ba talaga ang essence ng araw na ito? Sarili na nilang tradisyon ang kanilang nakakalimutan, di ba?

Anyways, again, I don't have to be bothered. I don't celebrate the event naman kasi. Tapos I'll be attending the UP Fair tonight! SchizoFAIRnia. :)

So, I'd be if not, then slightly affected by this activities.

---

Reminiscing, one year ago was our JS Prom. Wala lang. Naalala ko lang ako nung night na iyon.

Morning, I was in a rush sa school, then pagdating ko walang tao. I went to Leah's and Rej's house to confirm if they're going at the Prom.

Actually, bawal sa amin ang Prom. I've commited a sin pero, sana mapatawad. Twice ko lang mararamdaman ang feeling na ito kaya, sige lang.

Tapos, by 6pm. I was in my house, sleepy, lazy to attend. I'm trying to compose myself pa. Well, that, I fell for someone, someone younger than me, and it really bothered me alot to deal with how to handle being in-love. I know that she like someone, and worse, she really doesn't like me. And I accept that, the fact that she won't really be mine. Or even close.

Well, one part of the event is the Entrance. Since I was a Male Senior, I shall be paired with a Female Junior. Guess who I'm partnered with? Guess who Lady Luck has given me? Yup, it was her. I was smiling. I did not even realize that. Blushing, smiling, realizing people looking at me, halata nilang may gusto ako sa kanya. My classmates were whooing. When I felt her hands on my arms, it was heaven, moreso, walk her through the aisle and parade in the circle of faculty and school staff. At that time, it was only me and her that mattered, I was very conscious and I want it to get over with. I was very excited. I was so happy, of course. And when I walked her to her seat, and her hands slipped out of my hand, I know that there's something, I really really really like (love?) her.

When I went to my seat, my bestfriends were like still *kinikilig* of the moment. I was so lucky to be the guy to walk her at the Prom. So, that's a fun night.

Fast Forward: After long dances of "My Humps" kind of dances, I started to dance with my classmates. Just simple friendly dance. I just want to do this before we go separate lives. Getting irritated with my grammar. So, I dance all of my girl classmates until it was second to the last dance. I panicked. I was like hoping to dance her. I was like telling her she owe me one dance at the prom. And so I asked her, I want the second to the last dance, because I know that the guy
is the one who'll be having her last dance.

Then, I asked her. And she agreed. She was so sad and gloomy that night. It seemed cold. Although I feel that moment na I was so "feeler", I just did what I have to do. And after the dance, I told her I'm sorry for all the mistakes and things I did, which was out of place. Some things I should've not done.

It came to my concern that the guy did not have the opportunity to dance her, because it was too late for him to dance her since she had already agreed on me, so I felt sad for him. And her, that's because I know it's the only prom that they can dance together and they didn't. Sorry... sorry, but you could have if you wanted to... Right?

But still, I was happy. I was in all-smiles, and felt in paradise that night. Until the morning, I smiled. I can't sleep. All I can feel is her gentle touch at my shoulders and her dancing with me.

Memories. I look forward to seeing her again.
Life Matters 474824789307395988

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo