Loading...

The Test and Some Thoughts from the Past

Nice day it is. Cool weather here at Diliman. Melt, icebergs, melt. Sleeping at night can never be as cold as this in a normal metropolita...

Nice day it is. Cool weather here at Diliman. Melt, icebergs, melt. Sleeping at night can never be as cold as this in a normal metropolitan city like this. Never compare to Baguio, which had 5 to 9 degrees this day. Imagine that.

And when you feel so cold, aside from sleeping. LOL, you feel like looking at the window. At my case, the floor barracks and look at people passing by. This and those who who you felt despise of before, this and those who gave you chances, those who just shrugged their shoulders and those that despise you. All looking at you. You see them, sometimes, you'll feel so bad when you feel like a lot of people are really mean to you. They never even tell you the reason why. You lose friends because of rumors. The people you're with before, are starting to get annoyed by you because of things which are not true, and they can't even confirm anything to you. Confront. But all the grudges I felt were put on to hold, why? My floormates, who were so mean misunderstood me before... they accept me right now as who I am and what kind of person I am. I mean, they may have not forgiven nor unfreed the memories of the past, they still treat me as someone who they're with, and some even called me their FRIEND.

I am very much overwhelmed by the feeling. The acceptance. The presence. The belongingness. I never felt it with a huge amount of people eh. Although, I seem aloof still with the situation. That even before, I even lock myself in my room, at times, I cry. But now, I can even tambay in their rooms. They care for me. Trust was broken. But we're trying to heal the wounds that are filled with pain. Full of the angst that I never thought I'd had for them, but all is gone. And all I could recall right now is that we're at peace, we are in good terms and we would be in the future.

I really hope we'll be friends. Not just the friends that if you need, you'll be calling. But someone who'll just be there forever.

I love Extra Dos. Now that we are closer, I got the security I have. I got them on my back.
And I hope that the other Kalai people will see that. Because I know I am improving and am changing.

You don't even know if one of these people is your soulmate. Not an intimate one but, a person who'll be there for you forever. As of now, I consider my friends from highschool as prospect for soulmates. But, I'll never know.

I so love this life.

---
The Hum 1 exam earlier. Easy. Piece of cake. I smell the 1.0 grade.
A reason to be happy in line with three exams next week.
Good luck
Kalay 6358841950949242368

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo