Loading...

The Musikamalayan Concert

Hello guys! So, instead of this Birthday thing that I should have blogged last two nights but I was too tired and lazy to post. Here are som...

Hello guys! So, instead of this Birthday thing that I should have blogged last two nights but I was too tired and lazy to post. Here are some stuffs I had last night:

I should have been to the Basketball and Volleyball events in the Inter-dormitory Festival but I have already bought this ticket:



Musikamalayan. A youth awareness concert that featured Imago, Stonefree, Itchyworms, Mojofly and Typecast. The concert was held due to the efforts of the Sigma Alpha Nu sorrority, whoo! They rock! Hehe. But all those patience I have last night, I wanna go home so early. They promised me Typecast will be there at 10pm. But they showed up roughly 12:30 am.

I so love the band. And the sorrority permitted them only two songs. Just two songs. Although people are grouchily wanting them to play The Boston Drama, the best so far in their Every Moss and Cobweb album. Must-see is You Don't Need Eyes to See and to top all the excitement last night... is this...




Although this must sound cheap, I really got their autographs. Of course for me, having this is a privilege. Holding them is another one. Oooooohh. Haha. Asteg talaga parekoi. I've got to touch Chi's hair. And Pakoy's hands and arms! :) You rock, Pakoy!

And Steve... he was so lonely last night, he wants to still continue but its as if they were just given that amount of time to play. So when he was at the backstage, he drank a lot of water, and we supporters were still there... They were leaving, Steve has his guitar on his shoulders, but when he saw us calling him, "Kuyaa.. Steve...", he immediately drop laid his guitar down and ran to us... Then he signed our tickets! Sweet Steve. Thanks for that, bro. It really mean a lot.

Then, we had the will na to go backstage as in, we chatted pa with Pakoy and Chi, they were the most approachable ones.

Steve reflected to be as someone so poetically emotional last night. He sang The Conflict with some kind of feeling of grudge that even the audience felt. And when they were sound testing. Oh My F*king Gosh. It was excellent. Of all the bands, they were the most excellent in playing the instruments.

When Steve sang The Conflict , the first lines struck as... he said "Ito para sa pilit kaming dina-down..." Woo! THEY PUSH US FURTHER!!! ANd the people rocked... and banged as they can. I was in front and I can seemingly smell them, although I have colds. :P

And then we requested The Boston Drama but they have to promote Will You Ever Learn? so they were unstoppable. And when they are leaving, about five minutes we are screaming... "More..."

Other good performances from: Kampai, I enjoyed alot. I could have bought their CD. Itchyworms. The forever-spunky band. The drummer was very obviously carrying the band last night! Mojofly. The band turned from somehow Moonstar88 before to their lead vocalist now, that gave them a Gwen Stefani and No Doubt flavor. PumpingPluto a joy to watch this band. Severo. The band is so much fun to see but the actions and the gestures seem to be not that good. The voice is precious though. Imago. The voice was great, just not my kind of music. But they were good performers, they just didn't capture the audience because we are all longing for Typecast. Hehe. Excellente.. :P

Others there are: Chubibo, Ekshlavu, Shawarma Boys, The Brew, Stonefree, etc...

That ends my post for today.
I have to go back studying.
I just relaXed myself through blogging.

Anyways, this new PINK layout does not work for me, so I have decided to change it another time, better layout.:)
I hope you'll enjoy. It would load in a few minutes, I think.

Society Issues 7194294189041105035

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo