Loading...

Midterm, Midnight Madness

Fuck! That exam was so long. So difficult especially you have a kind of professor which has no lesson plan, talks at the blackboard often t...

Fuck! That exam was so long. So difficult especially you have a kind of professor which has no lesson plan, talks at the blackboard often times, not to mention boring, and unknowledgable. Maybe he's smart. Yes, in Math. But he can't relate it really strong for the lessons to be absorbed by his students and that's why I'm failing and maybe because I'm slightly lazy this past days. Take note. I passed Math 17 last semester and I was not even really reviewing that time.

Last night was the last *whatever* I don't know what it's called for my Aunt Au. Former spouse of my Uncle Rey. Well, sad that the love story did not end them together living happily, although she had a lot of kids with my uncle.

It was forceful for my Kuya to take me last night. There's an exam today and tomorrow. He's hesitant but he doesn't want me to miss the opportunity to see my aunt one last time.

But it was fun, I think, although it was past 1 am when he brought me back to the dormitory. The funeral was fab. The people there were like talking a lot, not to mention EATING a lot. Kids playing and people talking. Its as if its a reunion and not the LAST DAY.

Well, I respect my aunt even if we're not that close, so I decided to look at her. Stare. Last time. She was in this white blouse and green palda which is kind of their temple dress at Mormons. She changed to being one when she left for US.

So, even if people are talking, LAUGHING!, and kids playing. I decided to just sit there, wait to be approached by someone, chat in a "tolerable" way and act like, yep, mourning. Mourning for me, I'd be silent and "solemn-like". Of course, if you feel for your loved one or relative, you shall learn respect. I don't know what's in the mind of the people whose like one strand from celebrating for her death, as if they were not affected. Insensitive. Or I'm just sensitive?

So, when we are already departing. Me, together with my brother, Aunt Emily, and Aunt Bright bid our farewell to her. I prayed for her.

So, we drove home. Lousy comments on my "fatty acids" LOL. and the hair. But I accept it all. Fuck. I prefer to look like this. Why do they care? But hey, they're family and I hope and pray they'll be a little more sensitive the next time. Anyway, I treated it as "lambing" na nga lang eh.

Then, Midterms EXAMS review...


... wala nang naipost... mura na lang! hehe.

Ghe, gotta review for my Hum1 Exam tomorrow. Highly objective. Memorization. Hate it but I have to. Sigh.

Edit to add:



Haha. Great great horoscope at Friendster. This just means that I'm so nice I have to have time for myself. And forget selfless acts. Its time to enjoy. Maybe Saturday, I'll enjoy. After the Analysis Testing at Chem and Exam tommorow at Hum. Shocks. Exciting.
Life Matters 6629110550390679074

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo