Loading...

New Layout.

Five days more I originally have this layout for this five days more thing. What it is. Its for you to find out. But since last night, I wa...


Five days more



I originally have this layout for this five days more thing. What it is. Its for you to find out. But since last night, I was really bombed out when I noticed that Typecast has released four videos already. And I am so so pumped about it. So, my layout today. Typecast.

Congrats to all the USTET passers! Kita kita tayo sa UP. Hahaha.

--------------

So here's my entry for now:

You can't really please a lot of people, so if you can't be insensitive. Change yourself. What the f***? This logic just tells me that this world is completely turned now. You have to change yourself because the people around you can't understand why you're acting as such. And that's called "pakikisama" raw. Maybe pakikisama' would be the right term.

Immaturity or are they the ones who are. These people just don't know what they're saying. I say life's should be taken seriously as you enjoy it. They say: Enjoy life.Period.

So, now. I'm stuck. I have to change myself for them. But why?

If I have these people who are happy to be with me, by being me. And these people who treated me like trash before now turned back and say, "Rommel, don't think about them too much. Ang isipin mo 'yung ngayon. We're your friends."

And sometimes, nakakalungkot because all my bestest friends are scattered around the Philippines now. And when I feel hopeless, I am so helpless cause now they're gone. I hope I can get through with this social stigma plaguing and bothering my mind these past few months.

At least I know, I'm better now. At least I know, I've been okay to some people now.

At least I know, na-aappreciate na nila ako. I'm one of them. And I won't try to fit in but I'd try to be the best that I can to get along with them. No pretenses.

Just plain ME.


She was there. She stands in this parallel line with me. We're at the volleyball court. As they win, I see the sparkle in her eyes, and it was oh so beautiful. Pretty face, and an unforgettable smile. Can you ever be friends with me? Can you even pretend that you want me? Can you even see me? Have you noticed it yet?
Sometime, I'll look at the stars and I'll see if we can be together.
But instead of the stars, I see the moon. Seems so closer than the stars, but you are the moon.
You are so far from me.
I hope at least you are a shooting star. At least at some time, I would feel like you're approaching me. Sadness.

Life Matters 1199426933749338263

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo