Loading...

^_~ Masaya ang buhay...

Wow.. saya talaga ng buhay/// I have been sick for the past week But I needa fo really tough things And I push myself to my extent once agai...

Wow.. saya talaga ng buhay///

I have been sick for the past week
But I needa fo really tough things
And I push myself to my extent once again...

Because I need to...
Sometimes I wonder...
I am doing charity works for everyone...
But do they appreciate my help?

Sometimes, I won't want to remember
The cruelty of life to me...
I guess... just immuned.

Well.. yun lang
Masaya naman d past week eh...
Concert with rej, tin, and joel.
Saya ko nung araw na yun.

I have realized many things that day and these past few days.
And I am spectacularly amazed by what I feel right now.
It's a top secret... nga pala.
Wag muna ipagkalat. baka macra ang plano. ahhaa..

Wag muna yun.
Hehe.

Pero puro yun lang naman nangyari.
halloween nga pala, pero parang nde halloween.
Ang boring.
Konti ng tao sa sementeryo ah!

I discovered the wonders of text messaging nga pala,...
Yun lang... hehee...



Cge.
Byers
+koPeE+
=rML=

juz updating his un-updated blog...
Past Entries 3059524756621049213

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo