Loading...

Serenity of the Heart

SERENITY OF THE HEART Yep. Again. Melodramatic type of post. Yet, what can I do? It pains my heart all along... It's hard to love som...

SERENITY OF THE HEART
Yep. Again. Melodramatic type of post.
Yet, what can I do?
It pains my heart all along...
It's hard to love someone, you know you won't be returned
It's nice to know she entertains you but never puts you in your heart
It's nice to know that she likes you
But not to the extent of what you want you to be with her...
My heart is singing today... of melancholy.
A loneliness I felt would be healed when this person finally notice me...
It feels good to be appreciated by the one you love.
I wish us luck.
I wish you good luck.
I wish I'd win.
But if you lose, I'll definitely want to lose too.
I dont even think I'll win...
Songs are part of my whole personality...
That's why I gave you four songs...
Of love and trust...
Can't you see, I've fallen in love with ya
And still, as of now.
Deny?
Hell I care if he's this deity of strength.
Hell I care if he's far better than me.
All I want are your smiles...
Your happiness.
My heart is singing.
I do not know what to do.
Actually, I believe this is really LOVE.
I dont know why I felt like this.
I dont know why you?
BUT DEFINITELY, my heart sings and it sings only YOU.
+rml+
Love 8336342071661665146

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo